OWB Holster for Springfield Hellcat
· Compatible & Incompatible: Compatible with springfield hellcat 9mm micro-compact 3" barrel; Incompatible with springfield hellcat with laser.
· Excellent Design: Upgraded military polymer material enhances the smoothness and thickness of the product for a better appearance and stronger. Hidden buttons keep your flat surface smooth and its skidproof stripe helps you recognize it through your sense of touch. The internal screw design can reduce the risk of falling off.
· Widely Used: Suitable for different places like military, courser, shooting coach, law enforcement agencies or personal protection use. Great for civilians and off duty officers.
Holster Mounting Options
Paddle (standard) / Belt Loop / Belt Clip / MOLLE / Drop Leg Platform / Shoulder Harness (Single / Double)
How to select an holster carrying attachments?
- Paddle - Comfortable Daily Carry / Shooting Range / Walking or Standing for Long Time
- Belt Clip- Armed Civilians / Daily Carrying for Long Time
- Belt Loop - Law Enforcement On-duty / Police Belt System
- MOLLE Attachment - Police Forces & Military / MOLLE Vest / MOLLE Bag
- Drop Leg Platform - SWAT Team / Special Forces / Military
- Shoulder Harness - Driving or Sitting for Long Time / Colder climates when wearing a jacket / Women may find they are a better fit for their body shapes
Cytac aims to provide tactical gear with superior quality & good price
We do our best to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours. We process orders between Monday-Friday and do not ship on weekends.
We're proud to offer worldwide shipping for all orders.
|Normal Shipping (order over 49.99)
|7-15 Business Days
|7-15 Business Days
|5-7 Business Days
These are estimated delivery times only, therefore Sparkly Trees is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.
Trial & Warranty
- 30-Day Trial
- We hope you’ll love our new Cytac tactical gear and enjoy the 30-day risk-free trial. If you change your mind within the first 30 days after your receipt, we do want to say thank you for giving Cytac a try. And we keep things simple. Please just reach out and we are glad to arrange a return. To initiate a return, please check our return policy here.
- Special Conditions
- To protect our customers and ensure we handle every return with reasonable fairness, items are not accepted to return in certain situations:
- * Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents.
- lifetime warranty
- You are guaranteed to have thelifetime warranty for all Cytac store tactical gear. Please click here to contact us if you have any questions about warranty, replacement or repair. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and costs, please don’t return any products without first contacting our support team.
0% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Hellcat will shake a little add a scratch resistant tape on the inside to take up the slack 0 people found this helpfulNot bad for the price only problem it will rattle but some non scratch felt tape on the inside to take up the slack and make a tighter fit and you'll be just fine
They said a little loose for the hellcat but nothing to worry about in my opinion 0 people found this helpfulGun fits my hellcat pretty good as with most pedal holsters you're going to have a little slop but nothing unbearable. As far as releasing my mag I tried pushing on the side hard as I could and I couldn't do it? So I don't know maybe you got faulty mag release on your hellcat or possibly a bad holster I guess mine works fine trust me I tried everything while it was in there to release my mag wasn't happening. That being said other than the looseness and the holster which is a tiny bit nothing I'm going to worry about it damn sure is not coming out unless I want it to come out.
Works, but.... 0 people found this helpfulThe holster is comfortable, retention works and releases cleanly. The paddle slides over your belt and keeps it snug to your body. The only issue I have is the gun wobbles around in the holster a good bit and has rubbed the finish after only 2 days of use. There is no adjustment for how tightly the gun is held by the retention. Other than that, it's a good outside carry option for occasional use.
Just a lil loose, but great! 0 people found this helpfulLike other reviews mentioned, my Hellcat fits a lil loose. Just a lil. I plan on adding some 3M tape to eliminate the extra room. 2 small strips where the bottom of the trigger guared rest or until i get the proper fit. For the value and it being a paddle holster, I would most definitely recommand
5.0 out of 5 stars Great holster! 0 people found this helpfulVery comfortable to wear. Love how the gun locks in, just drop into the holster. I saw reviews about it being loose and rattling. Yes it is a bit loose and rattles a little bit. But if it was tighter it would hit the magazine release button. This holster is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Nice safe and easy to handle!!