Holster for Sig Sauer P320 Carry/ M18| R-Defender
· Compatible & Incompatible: Compatible with sig p320 m18 carry 3.9" barrel, sig p320 x carry, sig p320 x compact; Incompatible with sig p320 full size like sig p320 m17. The bottom of the holster has a lip to prevent longer barrel sticking out.
· Excellent Design: Upgraded military polymer material enhances the smoothness and thickness of the product for a better appearance and stronger. Hidden buttons keep your flat surface smooth and its skidproof stripe helps you recognize it through your sense of touch. The internal screw design can reduce the risk of falling off.
· Widely Used: Suitable for different places like military, courser, shooting coach, law enforcement agencies or personal protection use. Great for civilians and off duty officers.
Cytac Quality Control
Please stay 10 seconds to check product quality control
Holster Mounting Options
Paddle (standard) / Belt Loop / Belt Clip / MOLLE / Drop Leg Platform / Shoulder Harness (Single / Double)
How to select an holster carrying attachments?
- Paddle - Comfortable Daily Carry / Shooting Range / Walking or Standing for Long Time
- Belt Clip- Armed Civilians / Daily Carrying for Long Time
- Belt Loop - Law Enforcement On-duty / Police Belt System
- MOLLE Attachment - Police Forces & Military / MOLLE Vest / MOLLE Bag
- Drop Leg Platform - SWAT Team / Special Forces / Military
- Shoulder Harness - Driving or Sitting for Long Time / Colder climates when wearing a jacket / Women may find they are a better fit for their body shapes
Cytac aims to provide tactical gear with superior quality & good price
We do our best to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours. We process orders between Monday-Friday and do not ship on weekends.
We're proud to offer worldwide shipping for all orders.
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time*|
|Free Standard Shipping||Free||7-14 Business Days (Worldwide)|
|Insured Shipping||$3.95||7-14 Business Days (Worldwide)|
These are estimated delivery times only, therefore Sparkly Trees is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.
30-Day Trial & Warranty
We hope you’ll love our new Cytac tactical gear and enjoy the 30-day risk-free trial. If you change your mind within the first 30 days after your receipt, we do want to say thank you for giving Cytac a try. And we keep things simple. Please just reach out and we are glad to arrange a return.
U.S. Warehouse Address
7582 Las Vegas Blvd S # 519
Las Vegas, NV 89123
To protect our customers and ensure we handle every return with reasonable fairness, items are not accepted to return in certain situations:
* Products damaged by misuse, abuse, improper care or negligence, or accidents.
* Items outside of the 30-day trial
You are guaranteed to have the 3-year warranty for all Cytac store tactical gear.
Free Shipping For New Order
If you get a new weapon within the first 3 years for your first order and prefer to buy a new holster or other tactical gear in Cytac store, you’ll enjoy a one-time free shipping service. Please contact us to remove your shipping fee before checkout.
Free shipping express service will be Registered Air Parcel or USPS.
0% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Fits regular P320, not X series 0 people found this helpfulGood for open carry or under a coat. Not bad for the money
Great holster for Sig P320 M18 BUT…. 0 people found this helpfulThe holster is well built and securely holds my Sig P320 M18. That is what I love about this holster. Ok so, here is what I don’t like. When trying to slide the paddle attachment over my belt onto my waist I find it very hard to do so because the paddle attachment isn’t very flexible compared to other paddle holsters I have. Don’t get me wrong, once it gets situated it’s great! But getting to that point takes some effort. That is my 1 complaint.
Good holster, but hard to remove 0 people found this helpfulThis holster fits my Sig Sauer P320 perfectly, but it's really hard to get on and almost impossible to remove without taking off your belt and/or pants! I had to saw off the flanges on the inside (that prevent it from coming up) so that I could remove it easily when I was done shooting. I guess it would be useful if you were a cop who would be doing somersaults and jumping fences with their pistol in their holster, but for someone who wants to do some casual shooting and then take it off, not so great. The safety release button is great and the adjustable angle is nice as well. It might have been better to be able to adjust the angle of the holster without having to use an allen wrench, but otherwise it's a nice feature. Would have given it 5 stars if it had been easier to remove from your pants.
Works Flawlessly! 0 people found this helpfulJust got the product recently and it works as advertised! It is very sturdy. The index finger release holds the pistol in lock until you easily depress the release button at it's top (took a little practice but not much) releasing the pistol to bring it up to a full ready position. The belt channel appears to be cut wide enough for a professional 2.25 inch duty belt though that was not my intention. The CYTAC Polymer OWB Holster for Sig Sauer P320 M18 Carry 3.9" is securely snug and carries well even on a 1.5 inch gun belt as well and is amazingly comfortable for out of the waistband (OWB) carrying. It is an excellent Level II law enforcement grade holster. I look forward to using it in the field.
Wish it was offered in Left Handed 0 people found this helpfulWhat a high quality holster for the price, I’ve have holsters that I’ve paid more then twice as much for that don’t even compare to this one. I love the positive lock, when removing the pistol it automatically puts your trigger finger in the correct safe position when you press the release. This is one impressive OWB holster in my opinion, it may not have the big name on it but it is every bit as good as holsters triple the cost. The paddle is lined with a soft rubber material that is very comfortable to your side and skin. I only have one complaint, I wish they offered a left handed model. For my intended purpose, I can live with the right handed version especially with saving $30-$40 over acclaimed better holsters. If you want a high quality OWB paddle holster, you won’t find a much better one at any cost! Just please offer a left handled version in the future for us lefties!